Join this International Student Mobility Scholarships for all degrees because you will have a chance to study abroad in USA. The deadline is still couple months remaining, meaning that you can prepare your application firstly now. Read our descriptions below.
The closing date of the International Student Mobility Scholarships for all degrees is by January 30, 2018. It is designed for students who want to complete their undergraduate and graduate degrees all over the world. Here are the scholarship benefits as follow:
- up to $2,500 to be awarded for the first semester of enrollment only.
- Awards will be applied to the recipients’ university account after verification of enrollment is completed.
The host institution of the International Student Mobility Scholarships for all degrees is the University of Central Arkansas. This university offers UCA International Engagement in order to invite the international student. The name is International Student Mobility Scholarships (ISMS). For your information, the university is located in Conway, Arkansas. It was established in 1907 as the Arkansas State Normal School. Today, it becomes a public research university and is one of oldest universities in U.S.A state of Arkansas.
Without further ado, read all eligibility criteria of the International Student Mobility Scholarships for all degrees as follow:
- Students must have completed the Admission Application process by the posted admission deadlines
- Students must be applying for Undergraduate or Graduate program of study 3.0 GPA, as calculated by UCA
- Students who are currently or have previously been enrolled at the University of Central Arkansas are not eligible.
- Students applying for admission into the Intensive English Program only are not eligible.
- Students applying as a Visiting student are not eligible.
- Students receiving a scholarship award from another UCA department are not eligible.
To measure the English language proficiency of the candidates, the host institutions offer these following ways:
- ACT score of 19 or above on the English section
- SAT score of 470 or above on the Writing section
- Grade of “C” or above in English Composition I or II from an accredited U.S. university or college
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited U.S. university
- Citizenship (passport copy) from an exempt country
- TOEFL paper-based test (PBT) score of 450
- TOEFL internet based test (iBT) score of 45
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0
Graduate students: (These requirements are listed because a student will not be admitted to the Graduate School if they do not have these minimum scores)
- TOEFL paper-based test (PBT) score of 550
- TOEFL internet based test (iBT) score of 79
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5
How to Apply
When you want to submit the application of International Student Mobility Scholarships for all degrees, please include these following documents:
- Essay: An essay (250-word maximum) should be written in the English language and should describe the career goals you hope to achieve as a result of your studying at the University of Central Arkansas. DO NOT SUBMIT AN ADMISSION ESSAY AS YOUR SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY.
- Letter of Recommendation: One Letter of Recommendation is required from a teacher who knew you well and can speak to your academic performance.
Upload the required documents and complete the application form before the deadline. Click on this link to access the official website.