Applications are currently invited for the 2018 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship. This scholarship program is awarded to Nigerians who are interested in pursuing a degree program in any Nigerian Institutions.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
Application Process: Interested applicants are required to Send an email to NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder;
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Kindly state the code KSP2018 in the subject of the email.
Visit The Official Website For More Information